- I love this website/science magazine – Nautilus. Wonderful for its insightful and intriguing articles, as well as its imagery!
- Brain Pickings has some of the best advice and life-guidance that I’ve ever come across.
- The website Brain Think, again focusing on the ‘brain’ and its powers, is a treasure-trove of thoughts and inspirations.
- Looking to learn? The Khan Academy can help you with instructive videos from across the board.
- For the geography-challenged amongst us (includes myself), Lizard Point Consulting has maps, quizzes, and other resources to stimulate your orientation neurons.
- Whenever I’m looking to feel inspired about social and environmental justice, I turn to the Resurgence & Ecologist magazine (based out of the United Kingdom).